I provide service and and repair for antique and vintage pocket & wrist watches of the early 19th century to the late 20th century.
How To Proceed: Contact me and I can help you identify your watch and provide a rough estimate for service and repair. If you decide to move forward, the watch can be sent in for inspection and I will provide a firm quote. Please see the shipping page.
If you opt not to proceed with the work before the watch is disassembled, the watch will be shipped back to you and all you pay is the cost of shipping. If the watch has been disassembled, then nominal re-assembly fee will be requested.
Communication: Being a sole proprietor, when you contact my business, you will be contacting me personally. Most of the work is done directly by me (exceptions may include specialized case repair). If you have any questions or concerns I will respond in a timely manner (if I don’t feel, free to bug me). Although email is my primary form of communication, nothing can take the place of a phone conversation. I am always available during business hours if you would like to call me.
Serviceing a Watch: This involves complete disassembly, mainspring replacement (in most cases), and minor adjustments or repairs while the watch is apart. See Service Checklist.
Parts: I also provide more involved repair such as balance staff turning, parts manufacture, and hairspring vibrating.
Digital photos are available upon request of the repair process and can be emailed before, during, and after work.
Example Service & Repair Photo Journels (click on text link below):
- A.T.P British WW II Wrist Watch Enicar movement
- Bulova Gents Wrist Watch
- Cylinder Pocket Watch Mechanical Restoration
- E. Howard 18s Gold Pocket Watch
- E. Howard Watch Co. Series 11 Railroad Pocket Watch
- Lord Elgin Wrist Watch with Calibre 730 Movement
- Elgin Father Time Railroad Pocket Watch
- Elgin 12s Hunting Case Pocket Watch
- Elgin 571 Railroad grade 16s Pocket Watch “DuraPower”
- Hamilton 18 Size 17 jewel ‘925’ Pocket Watch Service assembly time lapse
- Hamilton 987A
- Heuer Moon Phase Day/Date Wrist Watch
- Illinois “Santa Fe Special” 21 Jewel Pocket Watch
- “Mimocean” Mimo Vintage Wrist Watch
- Moon Phase: Antique Swiss Moon Phase Pocket Watch
- Omega 351 “Bumper” Automatic
- Omega Seamaster 354 “Bumper” Automatic
- Omega Seamaster Cosmic Calibre 752
- Otay (Rare) Watch Co Pocket Watch 15 Jewel Model
- Piquette Inc. Wrist Watch
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date
- Roskopf Pocket Watch Pin-pallet Escapement
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Calibre 5
- Tudor Ladies Wrist Watch (Antique)
- Seiko 5 SNK803 7S26C Movement
- Seiko 5 Early 1970’s Automatic 6119-6400 (6119C Movement)
- Waltham Vanguard 23 Jewel Model 1908 Pocket Watch
- Waltham Crescent St Model 1892 21 Jewel Pocket Watch (Model 92)
- Waltham Appleton Tracy Pocket Watch
- Waltham Bartlett 18 size Grade 73 Full Plate Pocket Watch
- Waltham Model 1857 P.S. Bartlett Keywind/Keyset Pocket Watch