TimePieceShoppe offers servicing, repair, and restoration of antique and vintage pocket and wrist watches. Service and repair include the following types and makes:
- Early fusee verge/lever pocket watches
- American Pocket & Wrist Watches ( Hamilton, Elgin, Waltham, Illinois, E. Howard, Rockford….)
- Vintage High End Chronographs
- Antique High End Swiss Repeaters
- Vintage Wrist Watches (Breitling, Omega, Rolex, Bulova, Heuer (TAG Heuer), IWC, Longines, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith…….)
- Cylinder escapement
Turn around time for a full service (no additional repair) is usually under 2 weeks. If repairs are needed a cost quote and time estimate will be provided upon inspection. I can find parts as needed, or make parts if required. Please see my services page to initiate a service or repair inquiry.
You will also find a growing source of information about vintage and antique watches here. Please take the time to browse the articles archive.
”The art of Horology, or of measuring time by clocks and watches, unquestionably ranks among the most wonderful productions of the mechanical arts.”- “New and Complete Clock and Watchmakers’ Manual” by Mary L. Booth, published in 1877.
Browse some of my past projects, and interesting pictures/videos on Instagram: